The ride on cars have 6 months’ return to base warranty. In the 1st 3 months we give free spare parts if necessary (Excludes battery, charger and remote control as these can be mistreated) and succeeding 3 months’ free repair service or trouble shooting but it has to be returned to our base for physical inspection if can’t be resolved over the phone or emails.
We offer remote assistance to help with problems that arise, in most cases the cars are quickly fixed and back up and running in no time. Just let us know the problem and we will do all we can to help.
In most cases issues are sorted out by remote assistance and replacement of damaged/faulty parts. This will always be our first course of action; it may well mean that you have to dis-assemble the vehicle to look for issues and provide pictures/video of your set up so that we may provide the assistance required. We will try our best to solve these problems for you. Misuse or accidental damage is not covered of this warranty.
For the sake of clarity this means that should you wish to return an item to our workshop for direct technical inspection and/or repair this must be done at your own cost. If the fault is found to be connected to a manufacturing defect that could not have been resolved via remote assistance, we will repair or replace the item as necessary and return free of charge. If, however the fault is found to be user error or could have been resolved via remote assistance, then we reserve the right to charge for labor and return delivery costs. If the above is unclear, then please contact us and we’ll be happy to talk you through.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
1. DO NOT OVER CHARGE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED HOURS OF CHARGING. PLEASE READ CHARGING PRECAUTIONS ON YOUR MANUAL.
2. NEVER DRAIN BATTERY COMPLETELY OR TO A CRAWLING SPEED, RECHARGE WHEN A DECREASE IN SPEED AND POWER IS NOTICED. WHEN IT IS FOUND DRAINED, AND WOULD REQUIRE US TO RECHARGE BATTERY, FEE MAY APPLY FOR ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION.
3. CHARGE UNIT REGULARLY ONCE A MONTH EVEN NOT IN USE. NOT CHARGING FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS MAY DISCHARGE AND DAMAGE BATTERY, WHICH MAY LEAD TO NOT CHARGING IT ANYMORE.
4. WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED IF MISUSE HAS OCCURRED.
· No refunds offered if you have changed your mind. Not unless proven Faulty.
· Shipping costs are non-refundable.
· Return postage fee will be at buyer’s expense. Please contact us before returning anything.
· Returned products must be properly packed and returned in their original packaging.
· If returned items are found to be not faulty a flat service fee of $20 applied.
· If we cannot repair the product, we will offer replacement or a similar one.
· Returned items with signs of abuse or intentional damage will be refused and returned to sender at buyer's cost.
· Negligence, misuse or minor scratch is not covered under this policy.
Any refund or replacement request must be done so within 7 days of receipt of your order with a valid reason before this request can be honored. It is also your responsibility to confirm all parts / products are received in your order within 7 Days. Failure to do this may void any refund or replacement!
Please supply the original order confirmation in any correspondence. An investigation on our part will be conducted to confirm this request before refund or replacement is awarded. Any refunds will be deposited into the account nominated in the original order confirmation
For products returned to Bubmy Kids Cars, the Customer shall be responsible for all costs and expenses of having the item returned to us. The item must be returned to our base in Mangere east for repair. Please make an appointment. Any Repair Item must be picked up from the repair base within 24-48 hours after getting fixed, or else fee applies per day. If an order is cancelled after dispatch the Customer shall be responsible for all transport costs incurred by the Transport Company in dispatching the item and having it returned to our warehouse. The Customer's payment will be refunded within 7 days, subject only to deduction of any direct costs of transport and insurance incurred by the Transport Company in relation to the return of the goods, as well as transport and insurance costs incurred in the original delivery, upon receipt of the goods and inspection as to their suitability for re-sale
About Ride-On Assembly
All products require some assembly depending on the model. Assembly takes about 20 to 30 mins. These cars come with a manual so you’ll have them up and running in no time! These rides on cars reqsuire some components to be assembled. A relative degree of understanding instruction manuals and assembly techniques will be required to build this ride on car.
• For an extra $15-$30 we can have your ride-on car assembled and ready to go. Price varies, depending on the size of the car.
Let us take your car out of the box and assemble your awesome ride-on for you.